How is the demographic landscape changing in your neighborhood? Join Esri’s Chief Demographer and Demographic Product Management team to learn how to perform quality data-based analysis for the communities that matter most to you. Discover how to recognize patterns and trends with the latest demographic data available on the market with an overview of trends, age, diversity, and housing affordability, including new data measures and indexes coming soon in Esri’s demographic updates.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to perform quality data-based analysis and visualizations in the communities that matter most to you.
- How to jumpstart your spatial analysis with ready-to-use demographic and business data for 135+ countries and 15,000+ variables.
- How to recognize trends in your community and business with the latest demographic data available on the market.
Kyle Cassal, Chief Demographer, Esri
Lucy Guerra, Product Manager, Demographics, Esri
Karisa Schroeder, Product Marketing, Demographics, Esri
Who should attend?
- GIS analysts, managers, professionals, specialists, and technicians,
- Analyst Commercial real estate executives,
- Directors of market planning (Retail)
- Market planners,
- Economic Development directors,
- Market research consultants,
- Grant and proposal writers,
- Data analyst / research scientists,
- Public health analyst,
- Emergency planner,
- Geospatial analyst,
- Sales manager,
- Election analyst,
- Policy Makers